Sunday, December 16, 2012

Morning Routine


This is what my relatively fast morning routine looks like: 

I have VERY sensitive skin and combination skin, so I have to be very careful about what products I use with fragrance. I use a lot of Clinique products on my face and over the last 3 years that has seemed to work out better for me. I’m also SUPER allergic to Lavender, so any shampoo and conditioner I have to read the ingredients.

Shampoo and Conditioner: 
coconut lime shampoo and conditioner bath and body works 
OR Aveda Dry Remedy:
http://www.aveda.com/product/5233/16876/Collections/Dry-RemedyTM/Dry-Remedy-Moisturizing-Conditioner/index.tmpl 

My facewash: Clinique foaming makeup remover 
OR Laura Mercier flawless skin face polish (expensive around 30 bucks but one bottle lasts forever months and months)

After I use:
Clinique mild clarifying lotion and 
dramatically different moisturizing lotion, followed by:
Clinique tinted moisture surge with spf

I use mostly MAC and Urban Decay makeup which includes:
Indianwood or Rubenesque paint pot
lipglass (light pink)
Eyeshadow (lately I have been using the urban decay naked palette)
Mac fluid line gel liner
Mascara from Clinique

I am upset that MAC is no longer cruelty free (as Urban Decay is) but I haven't found a product that works as well as MAC or as long lasting. :( Especially since, most department store brands that aren't cruelty free are doing tests on rabbits. ; (

After all of that and doing my hair, I can usually be ready within a half hour (sometimes faster). My hair is pretty straight though so I just dry it quickly without a straightener. Yeah, I need to work on finding better hair products since I don’t really use any. I guess it’s not very high on my list of things I like to do in the morning.

I was trying to think of other products I use, but in terms of makeup and my face that’s about it.

Thanks for reading and more posts to happen sooner rather than later!

1 comment:

  1. That was captivating O_O. You have beautiful skin and now I know your secrets

    ReplyDelete