Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas decorations


It’s that time of year again to talk about....Christmas decorations!

This year I went a little crazy since last year, all I had in my apartment was a tiny foot tall tree and it was BORING. So I got this awesome 7.5 foot tall tree from Target and other decorations from Burlington coat factory, the most adorable Christmas themed appetizer plates from Ralph’s (2 bucks a plate!) and the awesome Bath and Body Works snowmen candle votives! Can’t wait for the future when I finally have a front yard to decorate. I really want to buy more ornaments next year, but we’ll see. My mommy might have some she doesn’t want :) 

I was very happy Chester didn’t care enough to eat the tree.
This was a short post today, but hopefully the pictures make up for it.













1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos. That shot of your Gingerbread house is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete