Monday, October 1, 2012

First Blog post


Hello everyone! This is my very first blog post (if you don’t count live journal, xange, myspace, youtube, facebook, twitter, pinterest, etc.). I used to keep a daily journal for every day, but now I’m finding I use that method less and less. I tried my hand at youtube videos, and that didn’t work out, so this is my next endeavor! Hopefully it will help improve my writing, and as the year goes on, I can find more meaningful topics to write about. 

This blog will mostly talk about travel, shopping, and food, along with whatever current trends are out there. It will mostly be random, and I’m sure there are plenty of people who won’t want to waste their time, but for the rest of you, I’ll try to keep it entertaining.
Chester the giant rabbit also might make photo guest appearances, you never know (he is sitting on the couch chattering his teeth as I write this, which in rabbit speak means he’s super happy).

A little bit about me, I currently live and work in San Diego, grew up in Orange County, graduated from school last year, and I’m currently applying to grad school for business. I love hot yoga, exploring foodie places, going to the mall, traveling, strange music, and flemish giant rabbits. I used to have a radio show and I was in community musical theatre for 15 years, and I used to work at Jamba Juice and Victoria Secret, so I understand the smoothie and retail worlds.  I love spending time with my family and mostly we do some crazy stuff like travel the world and eat at exotic places. I’m also saving up for a dog someday, so that Chester can have a friend who won’t eat him. My next few posts could be about anything from places I’ve been, restaurants I like, and other shopping travel recommendations. Thanks for reading and here we go!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on starting a blog! I am going to weird subscribe.

    ReplyDelete