Saturday, September 6, 2014

Shopping List September

So I'm still trying to save, but I hit a weak point this week with all the cute things I saw/want/bought.

Going to attempt to reign myself in until Black Friday!!!! We shall see....

Anyways, here's some cute amazing things I've seen:


This dress at Banana- I tried it on but didn't buy. I resisted!

this structured skirt at Bebe. so cute. didn't try it on because I knew if it fit, I would buy it.

Would really like to try this face sunscreen by Benefit. 

Pumpkin candles- guilty, I bought some! they smell sooo amazing though. 

this gorgeous dress at Bebe- it's rose gold and blush pink. I couldn't resist. Matt asked, where would you wear it? and I said: everywhere!

green juice to feel better. Matt and I are attempting to drink only this until dinner time today. We shall see.

These sparkle pumps from J Crew. So effing expensive! I admire from afar.

Jeans from Express- yesterday they were having a $40/pair sale. hells yes! I found a pair I liked :) that weren't distressed for once. 

This little bag from Rebecca Minkoff. I couldn't resist. I'm a bad shopping bunny, but it's so cute!

the sweater on the left from North Face. I liked it, but realized I could recreate the look with an aerie sweater, a scarf, and a vest from Mackinac Island I had. perfect cold weather attire! :) 

I'm waiting patiently to buy a new wallet when I eventually get a new phone. yaye!

I couldn't resist this dress from Wayf at Nordstrom. so cute! It has no shape, but it's suuuper comfy yaye.  When you sit in class for 3 hours at a time, you gotta be comfortable. 

So that's my naughty shopping September list...

No comments:

Post a Comment