Monday, March 3, 2014

Happy March everyone~

Hey everyone~ 
I can't believe it's March already....just came back from the trip with Matt and I have so much to catch up on for school! Anyways, our wedding is fast approaching at the end of this month. Here's some other cute things I found online for March:


This amazing St Patty's day Doge tee

This spring French Connection dress

This gorgeous Jenny Yoo dress in metallic lace, now on the Nordstrom website

This purse from BP. Trying to ignore the fact that it's designed by Kendall & Kylie, because it is so cute!

These Matt Bernson flats...I wonder if they're comfortable IRL?

Pretty wedding nail inspiration...

more pretty nail inspiration....

and this amazing pico de gallo recipe on my pinterest! It has avocado, mango and strawberry in it :) yum! I will try to make it this week.

Enjoy~ :) Happy March everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment